- Financial Reporting and Analysis;
- Applied Business Law;
- Corporate Governance;
- Corporate Law;
- Financial Decision Making;
- Strategy Analysis;
- Corporate Landscape.
This is coupled with extensive ‘in-house’ training from the internal DRS Bond Management Training Scheme, coupled with:
- Government bodies;
- The Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (“ICSA”) the governance institute, a chartered training programme;
- Association of Corporate Treasurers (“ACT”).
All of the team at DRS actively participates in a chartered training programme. As surety facilities are so important to companies, DRS wants to help every member of the team have the ability to provide clients with all their surety needs.
We run training programmes regularly looking at:
- Board insights;
- Challenges facing our clients;
- Strengths of our clients;
- Strategic analysis and decision making;
- Board dynamics;
- Recognising client ability;
- Recognising client edge.
Clients are very welcome to join us at any of these events. Please contact us for more details.