Finance Built For Construction
Supply chain finance can offer substantial and immediate benefits to all sizes and types of companies. For companies in the construction industry, a sector that continues to be plagued by late payment problems, it injects cash into supply chains to empower businesses of all sizes to pay and get paid on the terms of trade they want, with zero risk and zero debt.
DRS works with leading supply chain finance experts URICA who, unlike many finance providers, truly understand the construction industry. Benefits include:
- Extremely cost effective finance;
- Your suppliers, your customers and you can sign up at no cost at all;
- URICA helps you get paid and pay on the terms you want, without affecting your customers or suppliers;
- There is no recourse to suppliers for non-payment if customers do not pay or go bust;
- URICA doesn’t lend money so there is no debt and no security required from anyone;
- You can use it both up and down the supply chain, on an invoice-by-invoice basis (or upon application for payment);
- You get funds up front for as many or as few jobs as you wish;
- It is ‘off balance sheet’;
- It will also let you control your supplier payments better.
In association with
URICA was initially funded by the UK Government via the British Business Bank. The intention is to assist with growth and make the fractional rates larger companies receive from banks available to all companies.